Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Magan and Ben: The Wedding

Last month, a good photographer friend of mine, Lori Encke, invited me along to shoot a wedding with her in Tampa. I had so much fun!! The wedding was at the beautiful Davis Island Garden Club. It's hard to put into words how amazing it feels to be a part of such an intimate day in someone's life. Magan and Ben were awesome and it was great to see such love between them. It was a wonderful day and I hope you guys enjoy all of your pictures!
Photobucket


Photobucket

I just love both of their expressions in this picture.
Photobucket
Aren't they a gorgeous couple?
Photobucket

The amazing Garden Club...
Photobucket

Some of the details.












Stand back ladies! This one is taken!
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket

Such a sweet little girl. She was so excited to applaud the newlyweds.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love Ben's expression here. He knows he's one lucky guy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This handsome guy with the drink in his hand was responsible for all the beautiful fabrics and decorations. I kept asking him where he was at my wedding...
Photobucket

The bride's beautiful grandmother.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love the little girls and their tennis shoes!