Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sam's 1st Birthday!

I first met this little cutie back in May and I honestly can't believe he just turned one! I feel so blessed to be able to capture all of these amazing moments for such great families and this one is no exception! Sam is such a happy little guy and his birthday party was amazing!

Is this not an adorable face?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this picture. Adorable.
Photobucket

Sam with his 3 cousins.
Photobucket

I love this candid of her playing at the party.
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of my favorite of Sam from the day...
Photobucket

There were so many kids running around- it was hard to keep up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time for cake! I loved how Sam's monkey hung out with him in his chair.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was just glad I didn't have to clean up after that!
Photobucket

I think the cake was a success!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful photo session. Your pictures are refreshing.