Saturday, April 3, 2010

The B Family

Back in high school, I used to babysit for this awesome family. They have two little boys, Tony and Nick, and Gioia is their big sister (about to graduate from high school...man, I feel old saying that!). I used to watch Tony back when he had little chubby rolls and cuddled with me all day. I love these little guys (not so little anymore) and was beyond excited to get together for some pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The boys had a pretty good time climbing this great tree we took pictures at.
Photobucket
I even got to sneak in a few pictures of mom enjoying watching her boys play. Cristy is pretty hilarious (and beautiful...see pictures below) and I had fun catching up with her.
Photobucket
Nick was such the little model. He had no problems posing for the camera.
Photobucket
Tony looks just like his dad. I loved how they brought a football and enjoyed tossing it around.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Once Gioia showed up (she got stuck at work), we got to take some family shots with everyone together.
Photobucket

I even got Gioia to pose for the camera. She's so gorgeous, it's really not fair.
Photobucket
Thanks B family for such an awesome time!!

No comments: