Monday, February 15, 2010

Had to Post A Few!

Back in fall of last year, my good friend Janyll contacted me with the some great news- she was engaged! I was so happy when she asked me to be her photographer. I am so excited for her, she is such an amazing person and I know her wedding will be fantastic! I feel so blessed to be a part of it.

Janyll and I both agreed this past weekend when we got together for her engagement pictures that we can't believe February is already here! It seemed like just a few weeks ago we were talking about taking her engagement pictures and the day has come and passed! I had such an amazing time taking these photos. Janyll and Maykel wanted to take their pictures at the Florida State Fair. They love it and go every year. I've never had so much fun at a shoot before! I tell you, every session shoot include gobs of fried food and crazy rides!!

These are just a few of their pictures, I have many more to share! I hope they capture the fun spirit of the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love this.
Photobucket

And this.
Photobucket

So cute!
Photobucket

A few of the ring...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rockin' the cowgirl boots!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

breeze said...

These are absolutely stunning. Beautiful couple.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE these!!!! Great job girl)

Dawn Alderman said...

These are gorgeous! What a beautiful couple!!

Malisa said...

I absolutely love that cotton candy shot!!! so cute!!

Malisa said...

love that cotton candy shot!

Unknown said...

i loved all of the pictures they were so cute!