Monday, February 22, 2010

Janyll and Maykel: Engagement Session

I had to post a few more pictures from my session with Janyll and Maykel. They were such great fun and oh so photogenic!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These next pictures are pretty funny.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So cute.
Photobucket

Janyll, you are seriously gorgeous, girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love this.
Photobucket

And, of course, we had to end the night with some fireworks!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow! I can't even express with words how much I love this photo shoot! And Janyll's outfits so perfectly match the occasion! How many wardrobe changes were there, by the way? Amazing photos, Elise! You never cease to amaze me!